7MdǾÑ . Яθǿ7
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

7MdǾÑ . Яθǿ7

* مَنَتٌدِيِأِتُ حِمًدًوًنُ ~ ™

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mai
عُــضُـۈ كَسْلَـآنْ
عُــضُـۈ  كَسْلَـآنْ
Mai

عدد المساهمات : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/01/2010
العمر : 35

미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D   미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 29, 2010 3:06 am

have you guys checked this K-drama yet?! <<< if you didn't then you have to...

미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Coveryash

the whole drama is about:
The management company of the idol group A.N.JELL insisted on adding a new singer to the group as the lead vocal, Tae Kyung's voice was hurting. However,the new member, Mi Nam, had to go to the States to repair a botched eye job just before signing the contract. His agent came up with the idea of having his twin sister, Mi Nyu,to stand in for him and pretend that she was her brother. The two of them grew up in an orphanage and Mi Nyu, who was all set to become a nun, agreed to this charade as she didn't want to spoil her brother's chance of fame which would make it easier to look for their mother.

ana 3n nafsee I really enjoyed it...although they had to work with the main actress
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Mι§ £σқєя
عُــضُـۈ مُبْدِعْ
عُــضُـۈ مُبْدِعْ
Mι§ £σқєя

عدد المساهمات : 93
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/01/2010
العمر : 28

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D   미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 29, 2010 4:36 am

yah yah~
I saw it >w<v
THEY ARE DAMN CUTE~~~

I like SHIN WOO ^0^v

mno e5tarti?? Question

Hey I will show you something v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v pig + albino =Go mi nam
Mai
عُــضُـۈ كَسْلَـآنْ
عُــضُـۈ  كَسْلَـآنْ
Mai

عدد المساهمات : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/01/2010
العمر : 35

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D   미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 29, 2010 5:27 am

I loved TaeKyung >>>> "Jang Geun Suk" <3

LOL!!! LOVED the piggie and the rabbit!!! b'3ait ashteree hal l3ba mn el net...inshallah I will Very Happy
Mι§ £σқєя
عُــضُـۈ مُبْدِعْ
عُــضُـۈ مُبْدِعْ
Mι§ £σқєя

عدد المساهمات : 93
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/01/2010
العمر : 28

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D   미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Very Happy yah he is funny
уσ0šнα
عُــضُـۈ مُبْدِعْ
عُــضُـۈ مُبْدِعْ
уσ0šнα

عدد المساهمات : 80
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2010
العمر : 26

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D   미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 14, 2010 3:41 pm

waaaaaaa I love saw much this dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D 792792 waiiiiiid 7llooo w homa b3d 7loeeeeen >w< 미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D 792792

미남이시네요 (you're beautiful/you're handsome) =D
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
7MdǾÑ . Яθǿ7 :: ـاَلْمُنْتَدَيَآتْ ـاَلْسِيِنْمَآئِيَهْ :: أَفْلَآمْ - مَسْرَحِيَآتْ - مُسَلْسَلَآتْ-بَرَآمِجْ تِلْفِزْيُونِيَّهْ-
انتقل الى: